Beaumaris Soccer Club is one of the biggest clubs in the Bayside suburbs with over 400 kids and 9 senior teams.
Beaumaris runs programs in all the following age groups:
- Goalkick for U5 - U7 both boys and girls
- Sub-Juniors for U7 to U10 both boys and girls
- Juniors for U11 to U13 both boys and girls (separate teams)
- Youth for U14 to U16 both boys and girls (separate teams)
- Young Reserves for U16 to Senior for men and women (seperate teams)
- Senior Men (State 1SE and Reserves, Thirds and Masters O35's and Veterans O45's)
- Senior Women (State 3 and 4)
Club Mission/Vision Statement:
Beaumaris Soccer Club prides itself on being a community club where kids and parents from all walks of life can become part of the great game of soccer in a fun, friendly and safe environment. We are committed to providing participants with the opportunity to develop athletically and personally in a positive, supportive and safe environment. Beaumaris Soccer Club encourages and promotes ethical and moral behaviour, mutual respect, good sportsmanship and community involvement.
Our decision making policy is based primarily on the concept, “what is best for the kids”. We value the development of our players and volunteers as much as we do success on the park.
Beaumaris Soccer Club strives to teach the fundamentals of the game and respect for all participants emphasising:
- Fundamental, individual and team based skills